Who are RVA Racers?
- Approximately 100 athletes of all ages and ability.
- Operating since 1992 and Supported by the City of Richmond – Parks and Rec.
- A Parent-run team. Managed by a volunteer Parent Advisory Group.
- A certified 501(c)(3) organization recognized as a member of the Enrichmond Foundation.
- Supported by SwimRVA, by hosting Rec League meets and through lane rentals 2 days per week for our more competitive practice groups.
"The Swim Team for Everyone"
Is your child is interested in a USA swimming sanctioned year-round swim team that is supportive, competitive and affordable?
RVA Racers accepts new swimmers at any time throughout the swim year. Our Long Course season begins April through July 2018.
For the 2019-20 Swim Season (beginning in September) - Racers will host new swimmer evaluations and parent information sessions during the month of August at Swansboro Pool from 6-7pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays:
Email Racers Communications Chair with questions.