What does it Cost?
- Total Cost is anticipated approx. $500 per swimmer/per year (Sept. to August)
- Individual meet fees/event fees apply as determined by the meet.
- Typically <$5 for the meet and $4 to $7 each event
- Estimated $15 to $40 for any given meet – depending on what you swim
- No uniform required. Any Black/Black-Green trunks or Suit will do
- Team uniform available for purchase, if desired.
Is Fundraising and/or Volunteering Required?
- No minimum fundraising requirement. We will coordinate several events to help our team and parent/swimmer participation is encouraged.
- Restaurant Nights (Chipotle, etc.)
- Elwood Thompson Grocery Day
- Other opportunities TBD
- No minimum volunteer hours required.
- We are a small team, so meet volunteering is often not required.
- Lane Timers are occasionally needed
- We DO need help running our Richmond Community Aquatic League meets. Like your summer swim meets: Timers, Runners, Heat winners, Clerk of Course, etc.
- Parent involvement in various Team Committees is encouraged.