757 IMR/IMX Meet Results
Our 2019-20 Short Course season is underway! Attached are results from last weekend’s 757 IMR/IMX meet at CSAC/Swim RVA. This unique Individual Medley (IM) format meet challenged many of our Racers to swim events and distances outside of their comfort zone. Kudos to all of our athletes who stepped up to this challenge, in particular: Jack Rivet, Sophie Belde, and Bailey Moncure who each swam the distance session for their age group.
- Racers fielded a total of thirteen (13) swimmers;
this IMR/IMX format, individual event place awards are not given. Overall high point earners in the IMX session,
M and F in each age group, are recognized as the meet winners.
- JACK RIVET was the high point winner of the 10 & Under Boys IMX - 3 first and 2 second place finishes.
meet awards are given for the IMR session; however Racers recognize:
- BEN BUTTERFIELD was the high point winner of the 11-12 Boys IMR – 3 firsts, a second and a fourth place finish.
- Racers posting Top 10 places in their events are highlighted in the attached results.
- Grace Burns dropped the most time of all Racers, 55.21 seconds aggregate, including 2 events with a near 20 sec. drop!
- Congratulations to Carter Nabors and Noah Tam in stepping up to their first US Swim meet! The bar is set for future time drops and earning those time standards.
New AAA Time Standards
- Jack Rivet – 100 Fly, AG Champs Cut, Eastern Zone Champs Cut
New AA Time Standards
- Jack Rivet – 100 Breast, AG Champs Cut, Eastern Zone Champs Cut
New A Time Standards
- Ben Butterfield – 50 Fly
- Bryce Mortimer – 200 Free
- Jack Rivet – 200 Free (AG Champs Cut), 200 IM (AG Champs Cut)
New BB Time Standards
- Sophie Belde – 100 Fly
- Ben Butterfield – 200 Free, 100 IM
- Marcy Mortimer – 100 Fly
New B Time Standards
- Lily Belde – 50 Breast
- Sophie Belde – 100 Breast
- Ben Butterfield – 50 Breast
- Kevin Williams – 200 IM, 100 Breast, 200 Free